Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ambitious Plans

Due to some unexpected time off from work, I decided to embark on a Nancy Drew project to fill the time. I am in possession of many Nancys from my collection which, I am ashamed to admit, I have never read. In an attempt to rectify this situation, I decided to read a Nancy Drew book every day, just to see if I could. I started on January 1st - think of this as a warped kind of New Year's resolution! I know I probably won't be able to keep it up once I return to work, but it'll be fun for a while.

It is now January 16th and so far I have managed to read at least one Nancy every day (I even read two on a couple of days). Mostly they have been volumes from the Girl Detective and Files series. I decided I would like to post some comments or funny moments from these stories, thus the genesis for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment